Chef’s Tip: I like to put the mixture in the fridge for at least an hour before cooking. This helps keep the middle molten when cooking, although you might have to add 1-2mins on.
- 100g dark or plain chocolate
- 100g butter
- 150g soft brown sugar (light or dark)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g plain flour
- Put a saucepan on the hob on a medium heat with a bit of water in the bottom.
- Place a bowl on top of the saucepan with the chocolate and butter in it. Melt the chocolate and butter until smooth.
- Leave for 15mins to cool down.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Mix in each egg one by one.
- Add the vanilla and finally the flour.
- Divide the mixture into 4-6 ramekins.
- At this point you can put them in the fridge for later, or cook them for 10-12 minutes on 200C.