- 300g digestive biscuits
- 100g butter
- 250g creme fraiche
- 250g ricotta
- 250g Greek yoghurt
- 150g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- Make Jam for the topping (or use a jar if you’re being lazy), or use fresh strawberries.
- Crush the biscuits.
- Add the butter to the biscuits and mix with your hands.
- Press the biscuit mixture into the bottom of your dish
- Separate the eggs and keep the whites to one side
- Add the sugar to the egg yolks and beat well. Add the creme fraiche, ricotta and yoghurt.
- Whip the eggs to stiff peaks (you should be able to turn the bowl upside down without them falling out).
- Mix in the cheese mixture
- Spread the mixture on top of the biscuit base
- Bake for 30-40mins on 180.
- When the cake is cool, add the jam or strawberries (or whatever topping you like) to the top.