This recipe blows my mind. There are only 3 ingredients because the Nutella takes care of the fat, sugar, milk and chocolate that you would normally add to brownies.
- 280g Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 10tbsp/62g plain flour
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl.
- Tip the mixture into a lined/greased 20cm (max size) square tin.
- At this point if you’re feeling fancy you can top with hazelnuts.
- Bake until the centre is cooked.
- Let the brownies mostly cool before cutting into squares.