Makes: 8-10 yorkshires
- 2 eggs
- Milk (see below for amount)
- 100g/4oz plain flour OR wholemeal flour
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Enough oil for 3mm in each tin hole (just over half a tbsp usually works for me)
- Cupcake baking trays
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan
- Pour 3mm of oil into each cupcake hole. Heat the oil in the oven.
- Crack eggs into jug and make the mixture up to 300ml with milk
- Add the salt and flour and whisk until there are no lumps
- Fill cupcake holes 2/3 of the way and cook for 20-25mins
- DO NOT OPEN OVEN IN FIRST 10 MINS!